Capella Systems is excited to announce the launch of our new micro-learning website – Micro Learn Online. After years of developing learning content on many programmes, we developed this website to provide bite-sized pieces of content that can be easily digested and put into practice.
Microlearning is a powerful instructional strategy that can be used to supplement or replace traditional training methods. It is especially well-suited for today’s learners, who are accustomed to receiving information in short, digestible pieces.
Microlearning can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Onboarding new employees
- Providing just-in-time training
- Reinforcing concepts learned in formal training programs
- Introducing new processes or procedures
The advantages of microlearning are:
- It can be used to supplement or replace traditional training methods.
- Microlearning is flexible and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- It is well-suited for today’s learners, who are accustomed to receiving information in short, digestible pieces.
Capella Systems’ Micro Learn Online website offers a variety of microlearning resources, including:
- How-to guides
- Tip sheets
- Online courses
The content is a mixture of free and paid resources. We hope you find this site to be a valuable resource in your efforts to improve your organisation’s learning and development programmes. We will be developing and adding new content over the coming months so please be patient with us. We invite you to bookmark the site and visit it often!
Thank you for your interest in Capella Systems’ Micro Learn Online. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]