One of the main judgements in the new OfSTED Inspection Framework 2019 is the need for education and training providers to demonstrate the impact of their apprenticeship curriculum.
When inspectors evaluate the impact of the education provided by the provider, they will focus on what learners have learned, and the skills they have gained and can apply.
This is an area of delivery that providers need to ensure they have addressed and therefore need to have performed their own analysis on their delivery performance.
Measuring Apprenticeship Performance
For many providers, the extent of measuring apprenticeship performance is the use of QAR data and learner and employer feedback. This though does not meet the needs of demonstrating the impact if of the delivery. There needs to be a deeper analysis of performance against specific outcomes metrics.
This is where outcomes assessment can be used to set performance measures for the apprenticeship standards outcomes and to review, analyse, add findings and action plan improvements.
We thought it might be useful to put a short paper together to help providers understand the need for measuring apprenticeship performance.
[su_document url=”https://tx.capella.systems/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Measuring-Apprenticeship-Delivery.pdf” height=”800″]
What is Stedfast?
Stedfast is an online platform designed to support education and training providers with their quality assurance activities. Currently released modules are:
- Outcomes assessment – this is used to identify how programmes will be delivered and is the primary tool in measuring apprenticeship performance.
- Curriculum planning – this allows providers to create and schedule curriculum plans and align them to apprenticeship standards outcomes
- Staff Performance – this is used by providers to conduct staff performance management using objectives and professional standards
- CPD – simple management to ensure that all staff are planning and recording CPD activities
- Policy and procedure – provides a central portal for education and training providers to create, store and review all policies and procedures
- Risk assessments – identify risks, hazards and vulnerabilities and action plan against them.
If you would like an online demo of Stedfast then please contact us