We work closely with providers to achieve a wide range of marketing goals including increasing sales and leads, driving web traffic and building brand awareness. As well as developing learning and quality assurance systems we have huge experience in helping businesses large and small, across virtually every sector, improve and increase their online presence.
Our Services Include:
- Social Media Strategic Development
- Digital PR
- SEO and PPC
- Online Advertising
Social Media Strategy
No organisation can begin with digital marketing and our team work closely with organisations to ensure this first step is completed. Our seven step process includes:
- Establish the marketing goals of the institution – attainable goals need to be set and the right channels need to be utilised.
- Understand your social media audience – who is the audience? learners, employers, staff and other stakeholders
- Establish performance targets – too many organisations try their hand at digital marketing without understanding or setting the metrics by which they can measure their performance.
- Understand the competition – what are other similar organisations doing. What are they doing successfully? How does it compare to what you are doing?
- Understand the content – what do you want to put out in your digital marketing – tweeting “happy Monday” every Monday morning or “happy weekend” every Friday afternoon is just not going to cut it – and let’s face it, we have all seen lots of the tweets! Content has to be creative, engaging and purposeful.
- Understanding and working with your audience – social media is a way to engage with your audience – if you ignore them, they will ignore you.
- Analysis – Setting way to analyse and measure performance – too many organisations fail to analyse their performance and it just leads to a poor return for the efforts put in.
We also offer web design services for our clients. It is critical to have an up to date and responsive website if you are operating in education and training. Too often we find websites do not meet the needs of the organisation and fail to engage either learners, parents or employers.
Our web design services include:
- Standard Information Website
- eCommerce Websites
- eLearning Websites
Our team of developers are experienced in:
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL)
At Capella Systems we are always looking for new ways to use technology to develop technical and vocational education and training programmes to be innovative and of high quality. Technology offers us so many new ways to engage with learners, employers and other stakeholders.
We have developed a number of systems and applications which support the delivery of training and education.
There are numerous ways to use web-based applications to manage learning and delivery. We have successfully developed the Stedfast application which is used to manage the provider quality assurance. We are also experienced in developing Learning Management Systems.
Mobile applications which can be used on smartphones and tablets have become more useful in the delivery of technical and vocational education and training. There are really two types of application that can be developed:
- Learner / Stakeholder – these are applications that are developed principally for the benefit of learners and stakeholders. These can be applications that provide information about a school, college or training provider or can be more detailed to provide, for instance, access to a learning portal or personal information.
- Staff / Institution – these applications are more focused on the staff and institution and provide applications such as learner or course management or the ability to do things like an observation of teaching and learning more easily.
Advice and Guidance
As part of our support to schools, colleges and training providers, we also provide advice and guidance about existing technology that already exists. There may already be existing systems and applications that meet the needs of the institution and we can support the implementation of these.